The D-rat is the snap trap redesigned for effectiveness, safety, ease and speed of operation. Engineered to deliver results and unrivalled safety, It is the only trap which offers a hands clear safety reset lever and sensitivity adjustment to allow for both rats and mice to be caught in the same trap.
Lightweight and easy to clean, this durable trap is suitable for the house and garden as well as extreme outdoor environments. The traps require no toxins and come with a variety of fixing options. Trapping is no longer an arduous task – the D-rat can be cleared, rebaited and re-set in seconds.
The D-Rat trap as part of the Lumber Jack combination has met NAWAC’s humane trap testing guidelines.
- Hands clear safety set lever
- Catches both rats & mice
- Versatile & easy to move, ergonomic vertical set, easy to clean, highly visible, perfect for trap lines
- Suitable for all ages & capabilities in urban & rural environments, and professional trappers.
- Maintenance free – trap retains strength & performs 100% its entire service life
- Maximum durability – high quality components – stainless steel, uv stabilized polymers. Parts recyclable at end of product life.
- Engineered for a 10+ year service life, provided with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- 100% designed, manufactured & assembled in New Zealand
Videos - view demonstration
Click on preview to download instruction sheet