The Supervisor is the snap trap redesigned for optimum safety, effectiveness and speed of operation. Engineered to deliver results and unrivalled safety, it is the only trap which offers a hands clear safety reset lever and sensitivity adjustment to allow for both rats and mice to be caught in the same trap.
With all the features of the standard D-Rat trap and mechanism, the Supervisor adds a lengthened shroud and tamper proof safety lock.
Designed primarily for traplines, this extended shroud version allows the D-Rat trap to be mounted at any angle giving protection to the bait and trigger plate. This makes the Supervisor ideal for use where vertical mounting is not possible, in high wind areas or where possum interference is a problem.
Lightweight and easy to clean, this durable trap is also suitable for around the house and garden as well as in commercial environments. The trap requires no toxins and comes with a variety of fixing options.
The D-Rat trap as part of the Lumber Jack combination has met the NAWAC humane trap testing guidelines.
- Extended shroud enables high sensitivity ‘mouse mode’ to be used even in high wind and exposed areas
- Safety lock – stops trap being opened when set
- Safety reset lever for safe hands clear trap operation
- Patented fine setting mode enables both rats & mice to be caught
- Versatile & easy to move, ergonomic vertical set, easy to clean, highly visible, perfect for large scale trap lines
- Suitable for all ages & capabilities in urban & rural environments, and professional trappers.
- Maintenance free – trap retains strength & performs at 100% for its entire service life
- Maximum durability – high quality components – stainless steel, UV stabilized polymers and all parts recyclable at end of product life.
- Engineered for a 10+ year service life, provided with a 5 year manufacturers warranty
- 100% designed, manufactured & assembled in New Zealand
Videos - view demonstration
Click on preview to download instruction sheet