The D-Rat Basic - part of the D-Rat family is a simplified version without the shroud and fastening accessories. this trap is designed to be put in a box - it still features the smart, hands clear reset lever on the side and fine set adjuster to catch mice too. The D-RAT trap as part of the Lumber Jack combination has been independently tested and passed the NAWAC humane trap testing guidelines.
• Safety reset lever for safe hands clear trap operation
• Patented fine setting mode enables both rats & mice to be caught
• Maintenance free – trap retains strength & performs at 100% for its entire service life
• Maximum durability – high quality components – stainless steel, uv stabilized polymers. Parts recyclable at end of product life.
• Engineered for a 10+ year service life, provided with a 5 year manufacturers warranty
• 100% designed, manufactured & assembled in New Zealand