The Lumber Jack boasts the features of our D-RAT trap combined with a wooden tunnel for additional security from pets and children. Held securely on the mounting clip, the trap can be removed easily for cleaning and rebaiting.
The D-rat is the snap trap redesigned for effectiveness, safety, ease and speed of operation. Engineered to deliver results and unrivalled safety, It is the only trap which offers a handsclear safety reset lever and sensitivity adjustment to allow for both rats and mice to be caught in the same trap.
Durable and easy to clean, this trap requires no toxins and is suitable for all outdoor environments. Trapping is no longer an arduous task – the Lumber Jack can be cleared, rebaited and re-set in seconds.
The D-Rat trap as part of the Lumber Jack combination has been independently tested and has passed NAWAC’s humane trap testing guidelines.
- Handsclear safety set lever
- Catches both rats & mice
- Suitable for all ages & capabilities in urban & rural environments, and professional trappers.
- Maintenance free – trap retains strength & performs 100% its entire service life
- Maximum durability – high quality components – stainless steel, uv stabilized polymers. Parts recyclable at end of product life.
- Engineered for a 10+ year service life, provided with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- 100% designed, manufactured & assembled in New Zealand
Videos - view demonstration
Click on preview to download instruction sheet