Concerned about throwing poisons in your roofspace?
Need to protect your wires and water pipes from rodent damage?
Ceiling spaces are the number 1 breeding location for rats and mice. The Rat Hatch is the safe and effective tool you need to keep your roofspace clear and toxin free.
Simply installed in your ceiling, the RatHatch is easily accessed from the ground using a spanner fitting attached to a broom handle – It removes the need for ladders and clambering through tight spaces. The red indicator button alerts you to clear and re-set the trap when it has caught.
The trap mechanism delivers maximum effectiveness, safety, ease and speed of operation. Engineered to deliver results and unrivalled safety, It is the only trap which offers a handsclear safety reset lever and sensitivity adjustment to allow for both rats and mice to be caught in the same trap.
The Rat Hatch is unobtrusive and paintable, it’s easy to clean and suitable for a range of ceiling spaces. Trapping is no longer an arduous task – the Rat Hatch can be cleared, rebaited and re-set in seconds.
The D-Rat trap mechanism as part of the Lumber Jack combination has met NAWAC’s humane trap testing guidelines.
- Handsclear safety set lever
- Catches both rats & mice
- Easy, safe access to ceiling space
- Safe alternative to poisons, removes rodents from your living spaces safeguarding your home and family.
- Red indicator alerts when trap has caught
- Maintenance free – trap retains strength & performs 100% its entire service life
- Maximum durability – top quality components – stainless steel, uv stabilized polymers. Parts recyclable at end of product life.
- Engineered for a 10+ year service life, provided with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- 100% designed, manufactured & assembled in New Zealand. U.S. Patent No. 10888083
Videos - view demonstration
Click on preview to download instruction sheet