Our Trapping Systems
DOC Safety Strap
This simple conversion, when used with the Terra Don multi-tool, make the DOC series traps safe and easy to operate.
With no need for hands to enter the trap, the user has total control of the trap mechanism, trap clearing, cleaning and rebaiting, which can all be done with hands totally clear of any danger.
A quick modification that optimises your trapping efforts and enjoyment.
- With safety concerns eliminated, and fear factor reduced, this system opens the door for more involvement from all levels of users – both young and old
- You can safely unset a set trap using the Terra Don to trip the trigger plate, while controlling the spring tension with the pull strap
- The trap can be set after it has been serviced and when the trap lid is securely closed
- If the trap has gone off but the bait is still fresh and intact, the trap can be reset again without opening the lid
- The pull-strap clearly shows whether the trap is live or has gone off. This allows the user to engage or leave for now, from a distance, without disturbing the surrounding area.
- With safety concerns eliminated and fear factor reduced, this system opens the door for more involvement from all levels of users both young and old.
Instructions for converting a DOC trap to include the Safety Strap are featured in the gallery below, but you can download a pdf of the DOC Safety Strap instructions by clicking here.