Our Trapping Systems
This simple, effective and user-friendly trap allows all ages and capabilities to efficiently control rodents. Engineered to last, and handle extreme outdoor bush environments, it works just as well as a tool around the house or in the shed for the urban rat.
Suitable for all users: urban, rural and professional trappers.
Trapping made effective, easy and fun.
- User-friendly, hands-clear operation. This makes it easy and safe to set for all age groups and abilities
- Quick. The trap can be cleared and re-baited in less than five seconds
- Variety of fixing options. Either use the provided re-usable cable tie for tree mounting, or the bayonet clip to fasten onto a wall stud or tree trunk. Both these options allow you to move the trap around with ease
- Multi-rodent capability. Our patented Mouse Mode fine setter means one trap for both rats and mice
- Light weight and easy to transport
- Highly visual yellow shroud makes trap lines easy to follow plus keeps the bait fresh and birds clear
- Trap lines can be permanent. Intensely trap for initial knock down, then re-livened when required
- Maintenance free. Long life components made from the highest quality and durable materials to ensure trap always performs humanely at full power
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in New Zealand with a 5 year full warranty.
Baiting instructions for the D-Rat are featured in the gallery below, but you can download a pdf of the baiting guide by clicking here.
The D-Rat can be used in both urban areas and bush settings. You can view and download a pdf of trapping tips for rodents in urban areas by clicking here.
To view trapping tips for bush settings, click here.